Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Feel Great!

I really do...most days between 10:30-10:45am for about 15 to 20 minutes!

Hey, that's progress!  I'm thankful for any amount of time I can get that I feel at least a little bit normal.  I'm guessing it has something to do with my current combination of medications.  And the timing a result of my 9am dosage.

The worst part of my day is when I first get up, especially on work days or any day I have to be up before 9am.  Getting up at 6:30-7am is terrible, showering is exhausting and trying to blow dry my hair without stopping and laying down every few seconds is annoying.  I would probably have fallen and broken something (hip, neck) in the shower if my husband Tony hadn't been kind and clever enough to build a custom shower seat!  I think one of the reasons I have such a hard time getting up in the mornings is due to all the medications I take at night to sleep.  Vicious cycle but I'm a life long insomniac and the lesser of the two evils is being groggy in the morning, trust me!

Luckily my commute to work consists of a short walk, I certainly don't think I'd be up to fighting traffic in my early morning, pre-medicated state.  I wait till 9am to take my medication so that the rest of my day goes smoothly and my afternoon dose takes me into the evening.  And it starts all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment