Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bucket List

Bucket List.  It's not just a movie, it is a written intent to engage in fun and exciting behavior.  I've always kept a mental list in my head but since my memory isn't what it used to be, I figure now is a good time to put it down in writing and put it somewhere that everyone can see.  Maybe someone can help me meet my goals or maybe someone might want to join in, either way, here they are for all to see.  Everyone should have a bucket list.  Not only does it give you something to look forward to but once an item is completed, you get a sense of accomplishment...something I rarely achieve or experience.  So to start off on a positive note, I will list everything, including the items that were on my mental list that I have partially or already completed.

1.   Attend a MLB game - done, Atlanta Braves & Cleveland Indians
2.   Attend a NFL game - done, Cleveland Browns & Pittsburgh Steelers
3.   Attend a NBA game - done, Cleveland Cavaliers
4.   Attend a NHL game
5.   Attend a college football game - done, Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI
6.   Attend a NASCAR race - partially complete; camped, went to infield to Fastenal hospitality tent and pit row, Lynyrd Skynyrd concert on track and driver introduction but race was rained out
7.   Become a Florida resident - done, obtained Florida drivers license & voter registration
8.   Go deep sea fishing - done, thanks to great friends who let us tag along!
9.   Ride on a Mardi Gras float and throw beads
10. Visit every Margaritaville in the continental United States with Kisa Travis Stahl - partially complete; Pensacola Beach Margaritaville Hotel & Panama City Margaritaville so far...
11. Airboat ride
12. Live in the Florida Keys
13. Paddleboard
14.

This list is a work in progress.  I am open to suggestions but remember they are just suggestions!  Also, please be mindful of my physical limitations.  Although if I am going to do anything physically demanding, I better do it sooner rather than later because my condition isn't getting any better.  But I still can't do anything that would involve extended use of my ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment