Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bucket List Additions & Can I make a Wish?

I remembered a few more Bucket List items:

14.  Attend the Tampa Florida RV Super Show (sent in registration for January 2014)
15.  Attend Dragon Con in Atlanta, GA
16.  Attend Comic Con in San Diego, CA
17.  Attend Rose Parade in Pasadena, CA

Also, I was thinking about the terminally ill children that get to make a wish through Make-A-Wish®.  Is there something like that for adults?  What is the criteria for the illness?  Does it have to be an illness that kills you or is incurable good enough?  If by chance I could qualify for something like that, then that totally changes my bucket list into a wish list!

Be on the sidelines with my favorite team during a regular season football game?  Be a guest star on a few of my favorite TV shows, one of which is filmed right around the corner from my hometown?  Sing backup on stage for a few of my favorite singers?  Isn't it about time something good comes from this horrible invisible disease that has ruined the majority of my life??

I in no way mean to disrespect Make-A-Wish®, I think what they do is awesome.  Just wondering is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment