Thursday, January 31, 2013

You Go Girl

Ava was just 14 when she realized the issue of chemicals in personal care products and their potentially hazardous health effects.  Now 5 years later, having just celebrated her 19th birthday yesterday, her vision for providing the very best products without harmful chemicals is being realized and taking America by storm.

I decided to become an Ava Anderson Non-Toxic consultant because I was having difficulty finding safe and effective products.  I also want to let all my friends and family know the potential risks some products contain and offer an alternative.  It felt like a really good company to represent and honestly if I can make a little money doing it or just save some money on the products I use, then that's great, too!

Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD, I can no longer handle the stress and cognitive requirements of my previous employment as a mortgage underwriter.  CRPS/RSD directly affects memory and heightens stress.  It's my "flight or fight" nerve that's going haywire so even the slightest stress can send me into a full blown panic attack.  Then there's the medication, all of which may cause dizziness or drowsiness, interruption in thought and speech and who knows what else?!

I've been fortunate enough to find a great job in a beautiful location.  I enjoy working at an RV Resort on the beach and feel for the most part, I do a good job.  The stress is low but so is the pay.  So I was hoping to launch my Ava business on the side to help offset some of my medical expenses and reduce financial stress since any stress for me is bad.

My consultant kit is due to arrive tomorrow and I'm excited to get started.  I've never been good at sales but believe I can make this work because it's a good product and something I'm passionate about.  I'm slowly letting my family and friends know about it and I'm going to go out into my community and spread the word!  So hold on for a crazy ride because this is uncharted territory for me!

Be sure to check out my Ava Anderson Non-Toxic website for more information on the girl behind the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment