Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just like Riding a Bike

So it's been awhile since I've posted.  It's one of those things that compounds, days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months.  I'm always waiting for that great, amazing thing to post about but alas, it never comes.

While the past couple of months haven't been completely event free, there hasn't been any earth shattering news.  This will be my "getting my feet wet" again post and hopefully I can fill in the gaps after this one.

In health news, I'm pretty much the same.  No energy and lots of pain.  My medications have been wrangled down to the bare minimum I can handle.  Sitting here right now, my right foot feels like it's on fire.

Regarding my business venture as an Ava Anderson consultant, it's only doing as well as what I'm putting into it...so not that great.  Which is ok with me right now.  A lot of people are not ready to embrace the non-toxic personal care & cleaning product lifestyle but I'm working them slowing and will here for them when they are ready.  The dangers are getting more and more mainstream press.  And Tony and I are really enjoying the products.  Everything we've used has exceeded our expectations!  As I get more comfortable with the products and build confidence, maybe things will take off.  If not, I get a discount on great products and am able to help out those who are ready to reduce their and their family's toxic burden.

Then there's the "Right 4 Your Type" products that are based on your blood type.  The Unibars (which are great for all blood types) are my favorite and we always keep both flavors in stock.  And I love the Type A (Tony & my type) vitamins.  I also take extra B12, Flax seed Oil (for my 3-6-9 Omegas) and one for joints/mobility.  They also sell the blood type kits if you don't know your blood type and the books that go along with it.  Some people may not think much of the program but several years ago, Tony & I followed it to the letter and his allergies went away and I couldn't STOP losing weight.  But the diet plan is difficult to follow because it's restrictive but when I did it, I never felt so good.  The diet plan consists of "Beneficial" foods, "Neutral" foods, and "Avoids."  To this day, I still try to follow this when possible or when my will power allows!

And then there's the RV park.  Work is still going good here and it's a great bunch of folks to work with!  I even got to be in the Memorial Day parade!  I just wish I had more energy to hang out and interact with my coworkers off the clock more.

Well, that's all for now.  Let's not be strangers this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment